Ant Download Manager
The Alldebrid plugin available from Ant Download Manager was developed by the AntDM team. For any problem concerning them, it will be necessary to contact their support.
Their software is available directly on their website .
AntDM is a software similar to Internet Download Manager, with its addons for Internet browsers. The advantage of AntDM, with the new support of Alldebrid, you no longer need
to go to Alldebrid to generate your links. Here is also a list of tools / options available via AntDM:
- Integrated in the browser, the downloader allows you to capture videos from many sites. There is a \"video\" button to make it easier to select the video, its size and quality (supports a lot of services such as youtube.com, vimeo.com, dailymotion.com, ...).
- Full integration with the most popular web browsers: IE, Firefox, Chrome and their clones (Pale Moon, Opera, Vivaldi, Slimjet, ComodoDragon, etc.).
- Drag and Drop function.
- Multithreading download (multiple connections for a single file: maximum 32). Download speed acceleration. Supports HTTP(S), (S)FTP, RTMP(x) protocols.
- Checksum verification (MD5, SHA-1, SHA-256, SHA-512) for downloaded files.
- Download multiple files: you can add multiple links via a text file with the TXT or LNK extension.
- Stocking links, active indicator downloads.
- Resume failed chunk.
- Control download speeds for some or all of your links.
- Monitors the clipboard (On \ Off - Config \ General tab) for a single link or multiple links.
- Priorities download option.
- Ability to automatically delete the task after the download (On \ Off - Config \ Tab automation).
- And many more!
How to enable Alldebrid in AntDM
You don't need to add your Alldebrid username / password in the software. You simply have to enable the "Alldebrid" plugin, and follow the instruction the first time you want to download a link through AntDM.
To enable Alldebrid, simply follow this.
From now on, when you add a link compatible with our service in Ant Download Manager, it will be processed via our service (API).